Uncommon Legal Advocacy Focusing On Your Best Interests

A Solution To Your Debt Crisis

​Are you overwhelmed with debt? Are creditors threatening to take action? Call Silin Law Firm PLLC for the help you need to reduce your debts, stop creditor harassment and protect your hard-earned assets.

I am attorney Rita Nahlik Silin and I help individuals and couples in Ocean Springs, Biloxi and the Gulf Coast of Mississippi in getting a fresh start through bankruptcy. I will address your concerns and personally guide you through this process.

Bankruptcy Provides Immediate Relief From Creditors

I can help you obtain a Chapter 7 discharge of debts or a Chapter 13 debt repayment plan, depending on your income and assets. Filing for bankruptcy can:

  • Pause foreclosure and help you keep your home
  • Prevent vehicle repossession
  • Stop wage garnishment
  • End the harassing phone calls from debt collectors

Bankruptcy Reduces Or Eliminates Your Debts

Unsecured debts like credit card debt, medical bills and utility bills are wiped clean in a Chapter 7 bankruptcy. You are free from those debts, and those creditors cannot come after you.

In a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, you repay part of your debts through monthly payments to the court. Chapter 13 can help you keep your home if you are behind on the mortgage.

Keep in mind that not all of your debts are eligible. For example, you cannot discharge child support, student loans or most taxes. But you will be able to keep most (and maybe all) of your assets, including pension and retirement savings.

Are You Ready To Explore Bankruptcy?

Whatever led to your debt trouble – job loss, divorce, health problems or just gradually falling behind – Silin Law Firm PLLC for help getting your finances back on track.

You probably have lots of questions. I offer a free phone consultation to discuss your situation and whether bankruptcy is the right solution for you. To get started on the road to relief, call 228-215-3080 or contact me online.

Silin Law Firm PLLC is a debt relief agency. I help people file for relief under the Bankruptcy Code.