Compassionate Legal Representation For Your Family Law Concerns
At Silin Law Firm PLLC, you can expect a high degree of empathy as well as strong legal representation as you approach resolving your divorce or child custody issues.
When it comes to your family situation, you are the expert. You know your marriage and your children like no one else does. This is why honesty and a trusting attorney-client relationship are so important as you approach divorce or an unmarried parent’s child custody case. When you work with Silin Law Firm PLLC, you will have the reassurance of knowing that your goals count. I am attorney Rita Silin, and I strive to ensure my clients’ perspectives are the starting point in every family law case.
Putting Your Best Interests At The Forefront Of Every Legal Strategy
I have over 15 years of experience helping every kind of family through various legal concerns. Clients throughout the Gulfport-Biloxi metro and surrounding areas trust me with critical family law concerns, including:
- Contested and uncontested divorce – Whether you can agree on a plan or need to take things to court, I can help you make a plan.
- Child custody and child support – I understand that the well-being of your children is important to you, and I aim to make sure we keep their safety and happiness a top priority.
- Modifications and enforcement – Sometimes, the need for changes to parenting plans or alimony arises after the divorce is final. We can figure out these changes together.
- Spousal support or alimony – I will provide honesty and guidance if you believe that the financial support of a spouse is required after your divorce.
- Unmarried parents’ rights – Even if you are an unwed parent going through a separation, I can still make sure your child’s best interests come first.
- Grandparents’ rights – In the event of parents losing custody of their children or death, I am able to work with grandparents and ensure that they can keep their family together.
- Guardianship – Let me assist you if a child needs a legal guardian in the event of their parents being unable to make decisions.
- Paternity actions – I am here to help you when it comes to proving the parentage of your child.
- Stepparent adoption and other private adoptions – I can provide the assistance you need for this momentous occasion.
In addition, I can help you with domestic violence matters and allegations of child neglect or abuse.
I will take the time to inform you about all aspects of the law to help you make the right decisions in your own case. It is not enough to know family law statutes. Previous court cases may have set precedents that judges and lawyers pay attention to. My experience in family law courts throughout Jackson, Harrison, Stone and Hancock counties is a valuable asset for every client.
An Experienced Same-Sex Family Law Attorney
As one of the few law firms in the Ocean Springs area with experience in same-sex divorce cases, you can trust me to provide respectful representation throughout your case. LGBTQ+ couples may have more difficulty having their needs met when it comes to family law and I know how to tackle these problems with compassion and confidence. I understand that there are many challenges same-sex couples face, such as difficulties with the adoption process, name changes for couples or for children that reflect their parents’ marital status and child custody issues that arise because a parent may not legally be biologically related to their child. My experience with these unique situations gives me a perspective that can provide you with the knowledge you need and the comfort you seek.
Contact An Attorney Ready To Advise You And Represent You
When divorcing couples or separating parents seeking child custody orders can approach these issues calmly and practically, they can often achieve resolutions promptly and in the best interests of the children. However, this may not be possible in a high-conflict divorce. The special challenges in this situation require a zealous advocate on your side. I am ready to inspire your confidence as you go through a difficult time. Schedule a consultation by calling 228-215-3080 or contact the firm online. Silin Law Firm PLLC is an LGBTQ-friendly firm.